Walker Clark® can help your company manage your legal functions more cost-effectively.
Our international team, based in Europe and the Americas, has decades -- not just years -- of experience working in large corporations and government agencies, not just consulting to them. We understand the nuances of practicing law in the corporate environment or in a government agency.
Although we work with corporations of all sizes and business sectors, we have specialized experience and understanding of the legal service needs of privately-held multinational corporations, especially those based in emerging economies.
Here are a few examples of how Walker Clark can help in-house lawyers deliver greater value to their clients:
- organization and management of the in-house legal function
- integration of law departments and legal functions in a corporate merger or acquisition
- staffing levels, distribution and competencies
- improving professional performance of lawyers and professional staff
- strategies to improve financial performance
- quality assurance
- internal client satisfaction
- outsourcing of legal services
- selection and management of outside counsel and matters
- law department retreats
We custom-design and tailor each engagement to meet the unique needs and characteristics of each company and to deliver measurable improvements. All of our engagements charge fixed fees, which include expenses.
Whether in Seoul, San Francisco, Sydney, São Paulo -- or anyplace in between -- Walker Clark can help your company achieve lasting benefits from better management of your corporate legal function.